If you are an existing member and your password is not working or has expired click here enter your email address then click on "Forgot password"

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have questions please use the Contact Page for a personal response

If you wish to contribute to our discussions then please consider joining the club - its a mere £18 per year and worth every penny!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel and tyre sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel and tyre sizes

Please can someone please tell me the wheel and tyre sizes that were fitted to the Marina based Roadster? By wheels, I mean the standard ones (Ribster?) that Marlin often sold with the kit.

Cheers, Robin

Re: Wheel and tyre sizes

From the build manual.

Wheels and Tyres.jpg
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
    - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

This brochure says 5 and a half x 13
      Attached Files

Comment

Robin, if you are going for different alloys watch out for the back depth. The Ribsters were, I believe 89mm, but from experience I've found you can go up to 99mm without interference.

Comment

Thanks all. That's exactly what I wanted to know.
          Cheers, Robin

Comment

Working...
          X