Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S W Meet 31st March 2024

S W Meet 31st March 2024

Now that 2024 has arrived and car event calendars are being dusted off and hopefully filled in, a reminder to keep Sunday 31st March free. That will be the date for the first Marlin SW Meet when we have been invited to join the South West Classic Car Club at their first meet for 2024, at their new venue at Trago Mills near Newton Abbot in the overflow car park.

The SWCCC is a facebook only club and their message is “All Wheels Welcome” so we will be joining like minded souls. They charge a minuscule £2 entry fee per car on the gate to cover basic expenses.

I would encourage you to register with their fb group as it not only explains the ethos of the club but is very active and will also keep you informed of other car events in the South West. They will meet at Trago Mills on the 3rd Sunday of each month throughout the summer, when we can also join them.

A link to the SWCCC fb page is below.

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

As a final note, I often hear people at car shows say “oh yes I have one of those but it’s a bit too scruffy to bring here”! I find that rather sad, so as “all wheels welcome” is the SWCCC message it would be a great opportunity for some trials Marlins to attend, preferably still covered in mud from their last event of real driving! I am sure they would attract a lot of interest and show people that cars can be enjoyed when covered in mud as well as polish!

Don’t forget 31st March! See you there.
    Peter.
Working...
X