Replacement seats for Berli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Replacement seats for Berli

Hi everyone. Seats taken a back burner due to lambing. We have lambed 65 since Sunday! I really want seats that tilt so I can access back easily

Comment

Why Liz? How many lambs can you get into the back of a berli?
      Ha Ha.....only joking!

Comment

I've had two in my Berli!
        (well,...I was delivering them - freezer ready packed!)
        Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Not tried any -car not been out!!! Trying to snow here which is not good. about 230 lambs so far

Comment

Hi John (Leeds)
            I am considering some Cappuccino seats for a Cabrio. Do you have the contact details for the guy in London who does the recovers? Also I noticed in another thread that you know of a breaker down south who does these cars, again do you have the contact details?
            Many thanks
            Dave

Comment

Hi Dave

The details for the contact in London for the retrim kit are as below. I have spoke to him he is a very helpful guy. Attached is a picture he sent me of the seat upgraded with leather, the dots in the headrest are because it had radio speakers added in the headrests!. I think from memory the pricing at the time ran from around £350 up to £550 plus depending on the quality you choose but they were all ready made kits with different colour options.

I will try to dig out the contact number for the Cappuccino breaker but I am not sure if I still have his number. Bob Martin may have it if not as I gave the details to Bob and he sourced the pair he has in his Cabrio from the same guy.
              Dany Gagnon
              Customer Service/ Service à la clientèle
              Cappuccino Sport Ltd.
              UK - Phone: 0845 299 0209
              Fax: +44 (0) 207 1171 037
              http://www.cappuccinosport.

Must make a point of comming over to Bradford to look at your setup, its quite novel having the manufacturer 10 miles from Leeds.

Regards

John
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi John
                Thanks for the info. Any joy with the number for the breaker? Or can you contact Bob? I don't think I know him.
                Tanx - Dave.

Comment

I too found some lovely Capucino seats fom a breaker. They were leather and really nice...but bent almost double in transit, so they had to go back. In the end I found a local trimmer who rebuilt my existing Sportsman recliners to my spec, and covered them in leather. This was not a cheap job, but was less expensive than buying new. At the time there was almost nothing available new anyway, but now various companies do something worh considering. If I was to do it again I would probably have a word with Interiorseating (they who used to be Richfield) in Mansfield, Notts, who do a revamp of one of their production seats with us in mind. The seats are very comfortable (I tried one in Exeter)but come in at £300+ .

Comment

Working...
                  X