Current registration Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Current registration Rules

Hi John, Its been raining here for 24 hours flat, so haven't been able to take any pici's yet. Hope the weather improves tomorrow, will take some then. I will be at both shows so will see you there. Adrian

Comment

Hi John, Here are some pictures.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi John, and some more, note the steering joint next to the body work to get around the carb. Works a treat.
        Attached Files

Comment

hi Adrian

Thanks for posting the pictures, it looks like it is quite a good fit, I would probably go down the 4age dohc route if I go toyota which may be different but yours gives me food for thought, i'll look out for you at the shows.

John

Comment

Hi John, If your thinking of a Toyota DOHC unit look at Gwyn Powells site http://powellcars.co.uk/marlin.htm. He is the only other person I know who has fitted a Toyota lump. He calls his old faithful, when all his other motors won't start/go he always turns to his Marlin. Never lets him down. Good old Toyota bullet proofing.

Comment

Hi Mike,
              As you are building exactly the same spec as I've got, unless things have changed since2005,the steering rack and rear suspension assembly count as your 2 main components onto a new chassis. Don,t worry about the engine and gearbox as they use the oldest bits for registration anyway.
              Mine was a 1990 Sierra doner and 1996 bm engine(and you've driven it!!) Kind regards, Chris

Comment

Working...
              X