Windscreen wiper arc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Windscreen wiper arc

Mine is not the same wiper motor from the sound of it. It's an old herald one, single speed with a 90 degree gear wheel (from another vehicle but I can't remember which one)& herald wheel boxes. Has just two connections but I can't remember how I wired it at the moment, I use just a simple on off switch which overides the park (via the switch) only when the ignition is on. If you want I could work out the wiring diagram at sometime when I can get at it, the Marlin is in someone elses garage at the moment as my garage is in use for an engine change on my Range Rover - nasty job which could take another week yet before I fetch the Marlin back.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Steven McLachlan
      Hi, i have just redone the wipers on my Triumph based Roadster, using a two speed Lucas 14W motor. I used a GT6 mk1 wiper switch which with lots of checking the circuit diagram gave me 2 speeds and parking. As the parking is done with low speed circuit the switch has to turn this off at high speed.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (Editor, MOC)
        Alan, your article must be pre-1999 as I can't find a reference to Allegro wheelboxes having searched my electronic copies of PITSTOP.

Comment

Working...
        X