• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevejgreen
    replied
    Re: Walford Trunions

Originally posted by dogoncrazy View Post
    Had a NOS suspension leg still in original wrapping, no-one here wanted that either. The trunnions I probably let go for less than I should have but that's life.
    The purchaser of the trunnions turned out to be a trader and went under the banner of 'marinamadness' on ebay. He may still have them if he can be traced .
    Try South Wales Propshaft.
    they list them but I have a feeling that they might have sold all their stock. They might tell you where.

Leave a comment:

• dogoncrazy
    replied

Had a NOS suspension leg still in original wrapping, no-one here wanted that either. The trunnions I probably let go for less than I should have but that's life.
    The purchaser of the trunnions turned out to be a trader and went under the banner of 'marinamadness' on ebay. He may still have them if he can be traced .

Leave a comment:

• stevejgreen
    replied

Now one of those most sought after items.

Leave a comment:

• dogoncrazy
    replied

Had a pair but now gone I'm afraid. No-one on here wanted them so ebay it was.

Leave a comment:

• martinclan56
    started a topic Walford Trunions

Walford Trunions

I have just dismantled my uprights. The threads on the lower end, where it fits in the trunion, are serviceable but certainly past their best.
    As I understand it, the standard fix was a pair if Walford Trunions. But I guess these are no longer available? Does anyone have a pair knocking around by any chance, or know someone that does.
    Cheers Robin
Working...
X