If you are an existing member and your password is not working or has expired click here enter your email address then click on "Forgot password"

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If you have questions please use the Contact Page for a personal response

If you wish to contribute to our discussions then please consider joining the club - its a mere £18 per year and worth every penny!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargain Roadster on Car and Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain Roadster on Car and Classic

https://www.carandclassic.com/car/C1481802

1980-marlin-lwb-roadster.jpg

Correctly registered. Needs and MOT. Assuming it's mechanically sound it looks to be worth far more than the £2,500 asking.

Re: Bargain Roadster on Car and Classic

also advertised on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ggrum View Post
      also advertised on this forum.
      Sorry about that. Should have recognized it but I usually go off reg nos. Stick to my opinion that it's worth more than the asking unless there's a problem with it.

Comment

That’s what I thought.

Originally posted by jon_wilkinson View Post
        https://www.carandclassic.com/car/C1481802

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12931[/ATTACH]

Correctly registered. Needs and MOT. Assuming it's mechanically sound it looks to be worth far more than the £2,500 asking.
        - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
        X