Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels and tires

Message originally posted by: Andrew O'Rourke
    I have a roadster 1973 and live in New York City, I want to change my wheels, can anyone tell me what fits, or what is the bolt pattern, I know it's a four bolt and engine is the 0 series Marina Ital 1700 cc ? I will try to post a picture, Thanks to all.

Re: Wheels and tires

Hi again Andrew
    Wheels are generally 13 inch Diameter,width 5 1/2 J, bolt pattern same as Triumph Spitfire/ Lotus elan

Comment

4 Stud, PCD 3.75" / 95.2mm 18mm Offset

I've fitted 15" E18 offset wheels with 195/50/15 tyres - makes a hell of a difference, better tranction, braking etc. (needed 3mm spacers on the front to clear the track rod ends)

Comment

p.s. Rover MGF wheels have the same PCD but an ET20 offset, might fit...

Comment

Message originally posted by: Don
          Can we have some pictures of yuo and your roadster in New York, that is so cool.

Comment

I had this romantic notion once of driving Route 66 in my Roadster and enquired what it would cost to freight it to the States by sea and back from the other end. The costs were quoted as just short of ?2000 each way. I guess if I am ever to fulfil a dream it will have to be in a hired car (unless I win the lottery, rob a bank etc., etc)

Comment

You could fit wire wheels if you fit hub adapters first, look at MWS website, I have fitted 15inch wires on my Marlin

Comment

Working...
              X