Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch Slave Cylinder

Message originally posted by: Andrew O'Rourke
    I still am having problems getting a clutch slave cylinder, I beleive I have an Ital Marina Based car, the slave sits in a curved cast sleve that is part of the bellhousing, I beleive it is a Lockheed unit? I do have it out, and need a whole new one . Can anyone point me in the right direction, as to the part and number and a supplier in the UK ? These motors are an unknown here in the us. It is a blast to drive but now with the slave out , no wind in my sails, Thanks always for all your invaluable help, Andy O'Rourke

Re: Clutch Slave Cylinder

Andy - check out http://www.marinaman.org/ - there are a few Marina fans in the US who may be able to help.
    Also keep an eye on ebay.co.uk...usually something kicking about there (just not today!)...
    Good luck
    Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
    Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

Re: Clutch Slave Cylinder

Hi Andy
      There's one for sale on e bay item 270044559515 located in Saline michigan for $25 or try the foowing over here:
      www.powertrackbrakes.co.uk
      www.speedyspares.co.uk
      www.classic-parts.co.uk
      I have a hood frame for a roadster if you are still looking but don't know costs involved in shipping!
      The part no. for the slave cylinder is LL13309 I think but please don't hold me to that as it's some years since I worked for AP Lockheed!!

Comment

Working...
      X