A Berli kit in Germany !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Berli kit in Germany !

I saw this yesterday, sale ended so too late to chase it. Interesting idea for someone....or maybe just for spares !
    The reg comes up on DVLA as a white 1975 Ford with a 3500 engine...........yet another one for my "Which kit number is this? files

The advert translates (thank you Google) as :
    A very nice basis to use a Marlin Berlinetta, Hotrod or as a parts carrier for the Marlin. The body is made of GRP, the doors are made of aluminium, as was usual with Marlin.
    The roof is present and can be removed. Pretty good general condition, everything can be reused
    Designed for Rover V8 3.5l engine, but can also fit everything else. Of course there is some patina and paintwork damage, but that's normal after 40+ years
    The technology comes from the Ford Cortina, simple and reliable construction, all spare parts are still easy and inexpensive to get in Germany today
    We can help with loading. The vehicle is sold as seen in the pictures. Papers are NOT available!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg

I'm in touch with the seller, so if anyone in Europe is interested please PM me
    Last edited by dcunn; 10-02-23, 06:35 PM.

Comment

FWIW just had it confirmed that this is the one-off Berli from October 1989 with Sierra rear and (missing!) Cortina front

Comment

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
        FWIW just had it confirmed that this is the one-off Berli from October 1989 with Sierra rear and (missing!) Cortina front
        I have a spare front clip available for sale from a mk3 / berlinetta

Comment

Working...
        X