Website problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website problems

At last the website seems to be back in operation. On behalf of all the committee I wish to apologise for the delay in sorting it out. The upgrade which started on 13th December should have been fairly straightforward to achieve but has caused hours of work for Mark and RedGraphic . The website seemed to be fighting back. Hopefully it is now fixed.
    Doug

Looking good to me, many thanks to all for your efforts.
    Hope you're keeping well.
    Best Wishes
    Bill Williams
    Berlinetta

[/COLOR]Click here for The nearest thing I have to a home page

Comment

Great to have it back. Many thanks for all your hard work, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Still fine for me, as I'm obviously posting, without having needed to do a password re-set on either forum or main website
        However, several members still reporting issues with access via the Facebook group; I've no idea whether they have tried a password reset themselves.
        Best Wishes
        Bill Williams
        Berlinetta

[/COLOR]Click here for The nearest thing I have to a home page

Comment

Looking good for me as well, will have a good look around next week to see if I can ‘break’ something. Very well done to the team.
          Marlin Hunter R500 ULA 1997 Ford-Based Hunter with 2.3 DOHC L4 engine, chassis/kit No. 157

Comment

In answer to Bill 's post, I can only suggest that those who cannot log on should try again. If this doesn't work , it could be a glitch in the membership database. Please contact the membership secretary if this is the case.
            Doug

Comment

Even the greatest plans can go wrong, but fairy sure there was nothing intended going wrong. Well done all.

Comment

I'm back again, thank you Bill. Now I've got my username right and paid my subs. Well done everyone.!

Comment

Working...
                X