National Kit Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Kit Car Show

Since the date and venue was confirmed, l have now booked a stand at the show which is taking place on the 3rd and 4th of June at the Three Counties Showground, Malvern. The AGM will now take place there.
    I have also booked a stand at Newark Kit Car Festival which will be on the 22nd and 23rd of July at Newark Showground.

The AGM will take place at 3 pm on Saturday the 3rd June in our marquee.

Comment

It is nearing April and I am concerned that the official web site for the National Kit Car show at the Three Counties Showground is not yet up and running. Has anyone managed to book in? At the moment, after looking at the showground's own web site, we may have to book in and pay for a ticket for the show and then pay the showground for a camping pass. I'll try to find out and if there is a plan for attendance I'll re-post.
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Hi Dane
        In answer to your question, they seem to be a bit slow updating their Web page. However it is possible to book tickets by contacting them on :- [email protected] or phoning 01406 372600. Kit Car drivers free and adult passengers £15 (£10 in advance). This is for daily admission.
        Admission for camping:-
        Kit Car drivers £15 (£10 in advance)
        Adult passengers £30 (£20 in advance)
        Children under 12 free, 12 - 16 £5 for either daily admission or camping.
        Hopefully their website will be updated soon.
        It is easier to contact them during the week as they might be running shows at the weekend.
        I hope this helps
        Doug
        Last edited by MOC Chair; 24-03-23, 05:00 PM.

Comment

I have contacted Grosvenor Shows today. They are in the process of updating their website but a few teething problems are holding it up. They hope it will soon be in operation to book tickets.

Comment

I just booked my tickets on the National Kit Car website. Seemed to work fine, took PayPal and confirmed my order. Tickets are posted out. £10 + £1 postage for kit car passenger, driver is free.

Comment

Many thanks all. I will now book in on the now operational web site. I wonder if we will still be able to camp on our own stand as at Stoneleigh. Not a problem though. I will still provide spectators with laughs wherever I fight with my tent .

Comment

Hi Dane
                As normal they would ideally like us to use the camping area but we will be on the stand with our caravan and members wanting to camp are welcome to join us.
                Doug

Comment

Site Maps

1.jpg 2.jpg

Comment

Sadly, I will not be able to attend the National Kit Car Show at Malvern on the 3rd and 4th June, this year. I had booked time of for what would have been the Stoneleigh show at the beginning of May but I am unable to take the time off work for Malvern!
                    Please accept my apologies for not attending, but I hope to be there at Newark.
                    Have a good show.
                    Chris

Comment

Looking forward to the show on Saturday and Sunday. The weather forecast looks promising so hoods not required. Come and join us on the stand. Looking forward to seeing you all and hoping for a really good turnout.

Comment

We'll be there but without our Hunter (Margaret) R60 TCS I'm afraid... she's still in the menders after the clutch debacle. Should be back on the road in a week or two though after nearly 5 months off the road. See everyone there!

Comment

I hope to arrive between 0800 and 0830 tomorrow all being well. new fuel tank, new speedo cable and new bottom hose assembly. What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Working...
                          X