Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continental Roadsters

3.jpg 5.jpg

As greyv8pete says elsewhere, it's been quiet here since we returned to full functionality.

So to try and generate a little enthusiasm, here are pictures of five Roadsters which have
    been for sale in the last year or so in France or Germany and remain unidentified.

Do you recognise any of them ?

2.jpg 1.jpg 4.jpg

With thanks to Paul Howarth over on Fb, the bright red Alfa badged one was Q42 RGH.

Comment

........and just to keep the thread alive, here are some "T" (or possibly"TM") Roadsters recently noted in Europe

$_59 (13).jpg 202565101_6397482996943889_8369753690935590585_n.jpg a941 5066 ST 16.jpg a1051 H _ _.jpg BL EU 810H 2017.jpg

Comment

It's still very quiet on here ! Am I flogging a dead equine, or are some people still interested to see pics ?

Some Belgian registered Roadsters - the black one (595) belonged to Lee Hunter - - - and he's still trying to find it and buy it back !

O-AYB-056.jpg 1-OBI-595 was 1-OAH-871 2016 pic.jpg 1-OBK-607 a981.jpg 1-OBV-171 2015.jpg 02-FH-29.jpg JBP 440 1991.jpg
        Last edited by dcunn; 22-02-23, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Keep going matey please as I hope my old Long Wheelbase one will come up at some point.

I don't think your flogging a dead horse, it's just that members may only reply if they see their own cars.

Lee Hunters was looking for his old car as he would like to buy it back.

Do you have any info on the reg and where it might be?

Keep plugging away, it's good to see the ones that got away.

Adrian

Comment

This one you mean ? Here's a 2007 picture, the car I think is now in Germany, but no recent pics

I'm in touch with Lee, so far no luck though.

13c.jpg

Comment

Yep thats my baby, did over 100,000 in the 7 years I owned her. She was my everyday driver

Comment

Hi David
                I don't think you are flogging a dead horse, I think it is still alive ! Keep up the good work, there are certainly a lot of Marlins abroad. Maybe Liz's Roadsters and Berlinetta went there.
                Doug

Comment

Ok, so here's a few more - this time they are personal to Doug and Liz, their Marlin Menagerie over time !

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Comment

Interesting to see them all together, representing our Marlin ownership over 30 years.
                    Doug

Comment

I like the look of BOA

Adrian

Comment

It was a nice car but there wasn't enough room for club goods. It was a long wheelbase with a lowered floor and had a tendency to ground on especially on the Irish Ferry ramp and on minor roads in Ireland.
                        Liz

Comment

Working...
                        X