Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member Stockport Greater Manchester.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Stockport Greater Manchester.

Hello to all,

I have always wanted a Marlin..

I owned a Westfield and a Dutton Sierra for many years, both daily drivers used come rain, ice, snow or shine, that was 25 years ago.
    Last week, having arranged to purchase a Berlinetta, I figured joining the club would be sensible thing to do.
    The car turned out to be a lemon but thanks to the advice of a club member I got the heads up and saved myself a lot of time money and stress.
    The club member whom I spoke to was enthusiastic knowledgable and generous with his time, I‘ll not name him but he knows who he is and I am to say the least very grateful !
    The search for a Marlin continues, with the additional complication of my partner expressing a preference for something with an open top.

I’m hoping to get out and about in the spring and meet a few club members, by that time, with luck, I may have a Marlin of my own.

Warren.​

Welcome to the club Warren. I hope you will soon find a suitable Marlin
    Doug

Comment

Hi Doug,
      Thank you for your welcome, yes the journey starts here as they say, and what a great place to start, from my contact with various club members thus far this journey looks set to be a good one.
      Warren.

Comment

Hello from down the road in Buxton
        Best Wishes
        Bill Williams
        Berlinetta

[/COLOR]Click here for The nearest thing I have to a home page

Comment

Hello Bill,

It's good to know I'm not alone at this end of the country

Kind regards,

Warren.

Comment

Hi Warren. Far from it, i'm just down the road also, (in Bakewell). May I draw your attention to Dougs Peak District Meet on March 25 , to which you would be welcome, to talk Marlins.Regards David.

Comment

Hi David,

Thanks for the heads up and the invite to the Doug's Peek Meeting, sounds like a good excuse for a run out, and with the added bonus of an opportunity to talk Marlins. I look forward to the meet and the chance to meet up with yourself and other club members.

Kind regards,

Warren.

Comment

Hi Warren
                You will be made very welcome at Sheldon. I look forward to meeting you. I live in Ashbourne, a bit further south from you, making Sheldon an ideal meeting place.
                Doug

Comment

Hi Doug,
                  Thank you, the meeting is on my calender and in the diary on my mobile, I look forward to meeting you and maybe other club members.
                  Regards,
                  Warren.
                  Last edited by wozzer; 19-02-23, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X