Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare set of Marlin keys?

IMG_0746(2).jpg

Erring on the side of caution, ‘Ur indoors’ is very keen on me getting a spare set of keys cut for ‘ULA’. (The garage remote is not the problem)
    The ‘Lowe & Fletchers’ and the Ford Sierra key I’ve hope for, at our local shoe-smith, cum photo print, cum dry cleaning shop.

But what do we do about the passive ConLog fob?
    Very little reference ‘on the web’ and the company have long gone, I assume.

Does anyone have any experience of disabling the alarm/immobiliser - In an emergency - In the dark - In the wet and in a layby on the A303, no doubt…..
    Last edited by kahawi; 15-02-23, 10:17 AM. Reason: Cannot understand how to include a photo, without all Hell breaking loose? Steep learning curve this new Foru...
    Marlin Hunter R500 ULA 1997 Ford-Based Hunter with 2.3 DOHC L4 engine, chassis/kit No. 157

Try this :

Write whatever you want, then “Enter” to put the curser on the next line (or two) down

Untitled.jpg

Hit “Upload Attachments” then click on the Insert size ( I like to stay below 600 pixels in each dimension if possible)

Then “Post Reply” bottom right

​​

Comment

My Hunter has a socket for the fob, next to the ignition switch, but I've never had or used a fob and the car starts fine. So in a previous ownership, or when built, the module must have been removed/disabled so it's possible.
      I looked in the Haynes Sierra manual, found no reference to it then realised Haynes might be in trouble if they published 'how to disable a Ford immobiliser'!
      Behind the carpet in front of the drivers door is a bundle of black wires and a multipin plug not connected to anything. From the back of the multipin, five go back to the fob socket, one is an earth, one goes to a relay and two disappear into the loom.

Peter H

Comment

Working...
      X