V8 Ford rear Rover powered Sportster for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V8 Ford rear Rover powered Sportster for sale

Sadly I'm now looking for a more practical car than my Marlin Sportster 3.9 V8 (R380 box, 4 barrel, Mallory etc) as I am running a car club and need to get banners and merchandise in it. The car came as a light project from Danny, I've done the usual, tyres, fluids and run it without fault since we tuned out the odd misfire. I've also added a small home designed centre console for some oddly placed switches and general tidied it up as we all do.

Open to offers for a very well built, possible factory built, brilliantly handling near supercar performance up to 50mph good looking car. Links to pics and video below.

Queens Award for Voluntary Services (The MBE for Volunteer Groups)

https://www.instagram.com/hellfiremotorvehicleclub/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXjNNMuQHQU

Has a hood, but will need work to get it fitted around the windscreen, it's a dry day car really.

David.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Hello,

I am interested in the Sportster, my mobile number is 07592746832.

Paul

Comment

SOLD!
      - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
      X