Wanted - parts for Cabrio or completed basket case car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - parts for Cabrio or completed basket case car

I have recently aquired a 'never completed' Cabrio and am missing several parts including the hood frame/ hood, badge bar, door locks, window winders etc. Would appreciate hearing form anyone with such parts or particularly if you have a basket cae Cabrio for sale . Thanks,

Peter

I might be able to help you out with the window winders. I'll have a ferret in the garage and take some photos.

Comment

Window winders are either manual or powered from Ford Sierra as I think are the door locks. Try 'Sierras are Us'. I'm afraid you'll probably struggle for Hood and the frame

Comment

We have an old swb Cabrio hood but no frame. Could be used as a patten.

Comment

Thanks for the helpful responses. I have sent a couple of PM's in reply and also contacted 'Sierras are Us'. Peterr

Comment

The photo shows the window wiper mechanisms that I inherited some years ago. Not sure how complete they are. Perhaps someone here can advise on that. If they are of any use you are welcome to them. Window wiper.jpg Window wiper.jpg

Comment

Thanks for looking these out. I would like them if they are still available and have sent you a PM. With thanks,

Peter

Comment

Have a look on Facebook marketplace under "Marlin Cars"

Amongst several complete cars there are several adverts from someone wanting rid of some Cabrio parts, maybe worth a chat with him

Comment

Working...
                X