Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrio Rear Flexible Brake Lines

Hi,
    Have been sorting out the chassis rust and giving my 20 year old Cabrio a refurb. The rear flexible brake hose furles are corroded and I would like to replace the hose. Marlin supplied me with the originals made by Goodridge. Have been into Goodridge in Exeter, I get lots of promises of replacements, but I have waited 5 weeks now having been told they will be with me tommorow on 3 occasions. Getting a bit frustrated with them. Can anyone tell me if the flexible hoses for the rear are available elsewhere with a different manufacturer or the part number/type of rear flexible brake hose that Goodridge do as a kit. Thanks in aticipation. Mike

Hi
    I have ordered mine on the Polish version of their web site.
    Here is the UK.
    HEL’s race-winning braided brake lines, fittings and calipers are designed and

Regards
    Roman

Below is a direct link to custom made braided brake lines. Just chose length, fittings, color and pay for it. Just a few days later you will get it delivered.

You can now create your own custom brake and clutch lines, individually tailored to your exact specifications. We assemble each custom hose using non-rusting stainless steel fittings, crimped directly to high performance stain
    Last edited by romeks44; 04-05-23, 07:50 PM. Reason: Direct link added.

Comment

Originally posted by mike woodley View Post
      Hi,
      Have been sorting out the chassis rust and giving my 20 year old Cabrio a refurb. The rear flexible brake hose furles are corroded and I would like to replace the hose. Marlin supplied me with the originals made by Goodridge. Have been into Goodridge in Exeter, I get lots of promises of replacements, but I have waited 5 weeks now having been told they will be with me tommorow on 3 occasions. Getting a bit frustrated with them. Can anyone tell me if the flexible hoses for the rear are available elsewhere with a different manufacturer or the part number/type of rear flexible brake hose that Goodridge do as a kit. Thanks in aticipation. Mike
      Merlin Motorsport will make them up for you Mike. Tell them what end fittings you require and the length (an annotated sketch would be best). Link below may help. Peter.

Comment

Working...
      X