Newark Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newark Show

Just a reminder that Newark Show is taking place on the 22nd and 23rd July. I am hoping for a good turnout since it is much closer to those in the east than Malvern.

Camping is now free for Kit Car drivers!
    Any one who has paid will receive a refund.

Comment

Are there club tickets or do we book direct?

Comment

Hi Steve
        Kit Car drivers have free entry to the show and the driver also has free camping. However passengers have to pay. Tickets are not required but would save the passenger some money. It may be a bit late to apply for them. If you are on your own just turn up for free entry.

Comment

We will be on the same pitch as last year D9. Hopefully we will have an area under cover unless it is extremely windy. I would love to see a good turnout to support the show in its second year, otherwise it may not continue.

Comment

Just off to Newark Show. Hope to see some of you there. Liz

Comment

Hi Liz
              I intend to go tomorrow, despite the predicted wet weather!
              Hope you have a big umbrella!!
              ☔️

Comment

Hi Liz. I would have been there one of the days but my mot has lapsed from April !!!!!!!( got July in my mind from previous car ), dummy!!!! Regards David.

Comment

Whoops! See you at Sheldon.

Comment

Ok so it was about as wet as predicted !

8 cars were there, plus two who suffered mechanical failures en route, I understand both were successfully trailered home

The usual good company of friends

1.jpg
                    2.jpg
                    3.jpg
                    4.jpg
                    5.jpg
                    6.jpg
                    7.jpg

Comment

After his no show yesterday Mike Garner made it today...thanks to Doug for the pic

a.jpg

Comment

Hi All - Sorry we couldn't make it, but various issues worked against it, and the weather was the last straw! It looks to have been one of the wettest shows on record! It must have kept the punters away too. Hope to see you all at some point in the not too distant future. Take care - Dave & Caroline

Comment

Luckily we were blessed with lovely sunny weather for a few hours on Sunday which dried everything out. Nine cars braved the weather on Saturday when many other clubs had none on their stands.
                          On Sunday we had seven and the rest of the show was much better supported. We were the only ones with more cars on Saturday. Marlin Owners must be more hardy.
                          Thanks to all those who came, especially to Adrian who arrived on Friday with the top down on his Roadster ( he left the hood at home!) and spent two nights in his tent.

Comment

Working...
                          X