Peak District

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peak District

Next meet 2nd September 2023 at 12 noon Cock & Pullet, Sheldon, Nr Bakewell.

This is the last one we are organising this year. Would be helpful to know numbers so I can book tables.

Liz

Keeping my fingers crossed that I sort out my starter motor fault (intermittent failures) and finally make it. I will confirm or cancel.

Comment

Hi liz. Count me in. regards David.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you Liz

Comment

Just a reminder about Sheldon this Saturday. Looks like the weather may be kind to us.
          Liz

Comment

Hi Liz. Fingers crossed I'll be there. Hoping for a dry day.

Comment

The pub opens at 12 noon and we order food on arrival.

Comment

Hopefully we will both see you there
                Best Wishes
                Bill Williams
                Berlinetta

[/COLOR]Click here for The nearest thing I have to a home page

Comment

So, I finally made it to Sheldon. It was great to see you all again after so long and enjoy a lovely meal in nice company. The weather was perfect for a gentlish trundle through Derbyshire and theMatlin behaved perfectly. What more could I ask? Here's to next year!

Comment

Great seeing everyone at Sheldon. The countryside looked lovely in sunshine unlike last month when it was pouring with rain.. Next meet will be next year and will be advertised on the Forum.
                    Liz

Comment

Just seen a post on facebook - Ashby Folville classic car meets. The park manager at Elvaston Castle is looking for interested parties with the view to hold Classic car meets at Elvaston Castle .No connection but his name is Pete Hogg. Is there any interest?

Comment

I presume you mean next year? Will depend on whether we are doing something else or not.
                        regards
                        liz

Comment

I guess that's the plan if there is sufficient interest

Comment

Working...
                          X