Marina based part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina based part

Previous owner mislaid the splined washer for the front stub axle. HELP!

Mk1 DC Part 40.jpg This is from the Marina Mk1 Parts manual, presumably you mean part numbered 24
    I have no spares but maybe this will help someone locate one for you
    PS this manual does not quote a part number
    Good luck !
    Last edited by dcunn; 26-08-23, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Thanks, that's the one, BMC part number is FAM 387

Comment

Perhaps file out a suitable plain washer to fit?

Comment

Originally posted by jon_wilkinson View Post
          Perhaps file out a suitable plain washer to fit?
          If nothing else comes to light! many hours to do a decent job! while being a tight arse I am a bit fussy!

Comment

Altternatively: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/256178498...oaAtSnEALw_wcB and you have spare uprights. Or you could resell the uprights minus the washers.

Comment

Originally posted by jon_wilkinson View Post
              Altternatively: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/256178498...oaAtSnEALw_wcB and you have spare uprights. Or you could resell the uprights minus the washers.
              Thanks Jon, spotted that. I have been in communication with the seller, he has been trying to get rid of them for months, won't split, and if he can't sell them, would I be able to? That's 2 tyres!

Comment

Originally posted by rhysnolan View Post

Thanks Jon, spotted that. I have been in communication with the seller, he has been trying to get rid of them for months, won't split, and if he can't sell them, would I be able to? That's 2 tyres!
                Fair point. It's the kind of part that seems to hang around on eBay, but if you need one there's never one available and you'll pay unreasonable sums to get hold of one!

Comment

Working...
                X