Marlin Logo car stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin Logo car stickers

The instruments in my Cabrio have the famous Marlin Logo with the fish and Marlin lettering...and I'd like a similar exterior quality vinyl item to stick in the centre of the boot mounted space-saver spare wheel cover.....at present the plain blank painted circle looks incomplete. Ideally I'm looking for a circular sticker with a clear background and the logo in silver. Anyone out there who could make it for me, please ???

There is one firm I have used for vinyl stickers that goes by the unlikely name of 'I say ding dong'. They may be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Hogg View Post
      There is one firm I have used for vinyl stickers that goes by the unlikely name of 'I say ding dong'. They may be able to help.
      Just a had a look, what a brilliant site. I was going to say "brief look" but that will never happen, what a rabbit hole the site is you could while away many hours there and hardly view a mere percentage of what they sell..
      2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

Working...
      X