Underseal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underseal

For more years than I care to mention I have always used "clear" and black Waxoyl under my cars. I have seen adverts for Lanoguard and wonder if anyone has used this. If it works well then it seems to be far less messy than black Waxoyl and the advertising claims that it provides superb protection. Any comments? Thanks.
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Originally posted by Dane_Rescueman View Post
    For more years than I care to mention I have always used "clear" and black Waxoyl under my cars. I have seen adverts for Lanoguard and wonder if anyone has used this. If it works well then it seems to be far less messy than black Waxoyl and the advertising claims that it provides superb protection. Any comments? Thanks.
    I used Lanoguard for many years in NZ. We had a contract with the Dept of Conservation to maintain all their boats, and small engines in the Bay of Islands. We persuaded them to allow us to pull odd things apart partially before new delivery and Lanoguard them. Corrosion issues were virtually eliminated and everything when needing dismantling was so much easier. Essentially it saved them a lot of money.
    The buses travelling along 90 Mile beach in the wet salt sand were also persuaded to use it, the reports came back that wet salty sand no longer stuck to the alloy panels, corrosion almost entirely eliminated, and best of all for me, (compared to anything else I have used) is that there is no evidence of moisture being trapped behind it creating issues. I am planning on using it for my car DDC when I have it done, and my 1934 Morgan everywhere, woodwork and all. I did try to buy the company!

Comment

Many thanks Rhys. I'll buy a kit and coat my Berlinetta's underside.
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Working...
      X