Steering wheel hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering wheel hub

Is the Marina hub the same as any other BMC? Reason for asking is that the one on my car isn't great, and as I sell such things as wheels it would be nice to have one of my ones!

A classic Mini steering hub is likely to fit on the column splines. Using a Mountney steering wheel

Comment

Have a look at Astali steering wheels. I think they look nicer. Made up with mine.
      Attached Files

Comment

I am wondering if either of you, Ye Old Ripper and Gareth read my post!
        My company sells steering wheels so I want to use my own!

Comment

Could you provide a link to the post you are referring to as I hadn't spotted it previously. What make are they?

Comment

You mentioned "Wheels"but not "steering wheels" above, perhaps that is where the confusion lies?

Comment

Originally posted by Ye Ol Ripper View Post
              You mentioned "Wheels"but not "steering wheels" above, perhaps that is where the confusion lies?
              I don't think I would put road wheels on a steering wheel hub that is what the post is

Comment

To answer your question rhysnolan, yes. It's the same boss for the Allegro, Maxi, Maestro, Mini, Austin/Morris 1100/1300 and AH Sprite Mk 3&4. NOT MG Midget though; they're different.
                Last edited by jon_wilkinson; 22-09-23, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Not questioning your knowledge Jon , but how /in what way is Midget different from Sprite? Just interested for maybe future reference.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Hogg View Post
                    Not questioning your knowledge Jon , but how /in what way is Midget different from Sprite? Just interested for maybe future reference.
                    Don't remember exactly but I had an old midget hub and it wouldn't fit the Roadster. Thinking about it though it was a late mk3 and I think they changed to a Triumph rack so the earlier ones could well have been the same as the Sprite.

Comment

Thanks yet again for input.

Comment

Working...
                      X