Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New show at Malvern. Inter Club International Week-end June 28th June 30th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New show at Malvern. Inter Club International Week-end June 28th June 30th.

Some years back Derek Jones then chairman of MOC. booked a club stand at Tatton Park classic car show. We were well received , and even won awards at this very large classic event. However after several years of attending our application was returned reason ( sorry no space left ) !! So what do you the club members think? Should we try again to display Marlin cars on a club stand at a major classic event?
    I look forward to reading your opinions. Happy New Year to all Danny. Nelson.

Hi Danny
    Happy New Year to you. Whilst it would be a good idea in principle, I would prefer a larger attendance at the National Kit Car Show which is at the beginning of June. However if you were happy to organise it we could give it a try.
    I wish you all a happy new year
    Doug

Comment

I will see what the response there is if any!! I would prefer a larger turn out at the national kit car show. and a return of the great days we enjoyed at Newark However I fear the decline may continue, I hope this is not the case The strength in numbers sounds sensible to me., and may be a way forward for the future. Or maybe not, that is why I am asking for members opinion. and of course yourself and the committee members .opinion, as it would have to have full committee approval and support. I am always happy to organise or help to organise anything that would help to promote our club when I can. Thanks for your response Doug, and your suggestion Of course all our thoughts and opinions may not matter , the other clubs, or the organisers may not want us there anyway. Danny

Comment

SAVE £20 with an early-bird club member’s ticket to the Inter-club International Weekend 28-30th June by quoting code MARLOC24 on your online payment details BEFORE February 29th when the discount offer ends. See flyer below.
        We have been allocated a dedicated Club pitch and trust you will welcome the chance to display your Marlin in the company of established ‘classic’ vehicles after having previously enjoyed the excellent Malvern surroundings and facilities at our main annual gathering and AGM at the National Kit Car Show to be held 1-2nd June.
        I am acting as contact with the organisers and coordinator for the MOC – kindly let me know when you have booked to attend (email preferred).
        John Mulvaney
        (By visiting www.threecounties.co.uk and selecting “view all events in the calendar” you can scroll down to find full particulars for both shows)

image.png

Comment

SHOW DISCOUNT UPDATE
          After discussions with the show organisers I am pleased to advise that the MOC has been allowed an extension of the early-bird offer UNTIL THE END OF MARCH using the same code 'MARLOC24'.
          John

Comment

REMINDER!
            Note that the "early-bird" discount on show tickets expires IN A FEW DAY'S TIME at the end of this month.
            I have heard elsewhere that a small number of owners have already purchased their entry tickets but have yet to advise me of their participation - KINDLY CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE BY E-MAIL to aid discussions with the show organisers.
            THANK YOU!
            John

Comment

Working...
            X