Exeter Trial - Fingle Hill photos query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exeter Trial - Fingle Hill photos query

Very frustrated! I have a few photos of the 2024 Exeter Trial at Fingle Hill to post but they were taken on a DSLR so the file sizes are quite large. Downloaded via Nikon Snapbridge onto an Apple iPad so trying to upload them from there. Alas the ones that I haven’t cropped and edited are too large for the website to accept. Does anyone here know how to fix this?

I use M'soft so cannot advise anything about Apple.......but attach them to an (or several) emails to me Peter and I'll downsize them for you
    Last edited by dcunn; 08-01-24, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
      I use M'soft so cannot advise anything about Apple.......but attach them to an (or several) emails to me Peter and I'll downsize them for you
      Thanks for the offer Dave but doing screenshots later so will post those to save time.

Comment

Hello your apple system should have an option to shrink the file. It will lower the resolution but should be ok for the mag. If you are still having problems let me know Then put it on a SD card and send it to me and I will give it a try. A cheap SD card 16 gig or less should do the trick.

Cheers Phil

Comment

Working...
        X