Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiper arm screw berlinetta

Hi

As I'm gradually putting the marlin berlinetta back together cataloging a list of bits i need ( was partially stripped when I bought it) I've got to the wipers, one arm has the screw and heel missing, ideally I'd like to buy the screw and heel rather than a new set of arms, I cant find anywhere that sells just the screw and heel, as alot of you have more experience than me I don't suppose you could paint me in the right direction please for either the screw/heel or a matching arm, I've attached pictures of the wiper arm
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

What you have is aftermarket wiper arms with a spindle conversion that fits on to the Ford Cortina spindle. These are on ebay at around £12 per pair (converters ) some suppliers also have the arms sold as pairs, of course. Good idea to get some spare anyway.
    Back in the day most of us used the black cortina arm (shortened )to suit and under the black coating the arm was stainless anyway!! I suggest ebay or talk to Car builders solutions or Stafford vehicle products. as a starting point.

Comment

Hi
      yes I have the converters already, just can find the exact match arms, i have a pair of arms butbthey have a right hand bend andbare the interference fit withoutvthe screw and just dont look right, shame to be £50+ when j just want a screw lol

Comment

Working...
      X