S W Meet 24th March 2024 - Reminder #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S W Meet 24th March 2024 - Reminder #2

Don’t forget Marlin SW Meet with the SWCCC on Sunday 24th March at Trago Mills (Newton Abbot) overflow car park. (That’s the one at the very top of the site, NOT the one under the A38!).

Starts 10:00am finishes about 3:00pm. Come and go as you please.

There are five of us attending so far but please let me know if you are planning to come and join us so that I can tell the local organiser. That way they can allocate space for us all to be parked together.

Please have your £2 ready at the gate.
    Last edited by greyV8pete; 08-03-24, 06:17 PM.

Hello Pete I hope I can get there but we are visiting friends in Plymouth over night so things may change also the best car I can offer is an old tatty Alfa GTV If thats ok Cheers Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by phild View Post
      Hello Pete I hope I can get there but we are visiting friends in Plymouth over night so things may change also the best car I can offer is an old tatty Alfa GTV If thats ok Cheers Phil.
      Hi Phil. No probs. The philosophy of the SWCCC meet is “all wheels welcome” so you will still be welcome! If I can’t sort out my current Marlin engine issues I may well be joining you with my ‘98 Audi A4 Avant! Peter.
      Last edited by greyV8pete; 16-03-24, 07:20 PM.

Comment

S W Meet 24th March 2024 - Reminder #3

Don’t forget Marlin SW Meet with the SWCCC on this Sunday 24th March at Trago Mills (Newton Abbot TQ12 6JD) overflow car park. (That’s the one at the very top of the site, NOT the one under the A38!).

Starts 10:00am finishes about 3:00pm. Come and go as you please.

There are possibly eight of us attending so far but please do let me know if you are planning to come and join us so that I can tell the local organiser. That way they can allocate space for us all to be parked together.

Please have your £2 ready at the gate and tell the marshals that you are with the Marlin Owners Club.

Comment

Marlin SW meet at Trago Mills today.
          There were about 200 cars at the Trago Mills SWCCC meet today, of which 5 were Marlins. There were 3 Cabrios, 1 Roadster and 1 Sportster.
          Four other Marlins, including my own, were absent due to kit car gremlins although two of us attended in moderns.
          We were made very welcome by the SWCCC and their marshalling arranged for us all to be parked together.
          Great to see you all there and look forward to seeing even more Marlins next time.
          Diary date for the next meet is Sunday 28th April.
          Peter.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Last edited by greyV8pete; 25-03-24, 08:04 AM. Reason: Meet name added.

Comment

Great to see line-up of Marlins out in the sun. You were lucky with the weather. This morning it is once again raining heavily here. If we lived closer we would also attend. With a 440 mile round trip required it is not feasible!

Comment

Well done Peter, good to see the SW group out and about , and a great idea to join forces with the SWCCC. hard standing no less!!

Comment

A few more photos of the earlier arrivals. Peter.
                IMG_2125.jpg

Comment

A few more photos of the earlier arrivals. #2
                  Attached Files

Comment

A few more photos of the earlier arrivals. #3 Peter. IMG_2127.jpg

Comment

Thank you Peter, they are now suitably saved. Rgds DC

Comment

Working...
                      X