Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• martinclan56
    replied
    I found it! It was stamped on the passenger side door sill. Of course I have discarded these as I have made the doors bigger, but fortunately I kept the alluminium.

chassis_number by Robin Martin, on Flickr

Cheers, Robin

Leave a comment:

• A_Hogg
    replied
    Well done DC for coming up trumps again

Leave a comment:

• dcunn
    replied
    OK Robin, send me an email, the address is in Pitstop, and I'll get back to you with all the stuff put together for Phil back in (2019?)

Leave a comment:

• martinclan56
    replied
    That's great thank-you. I didn't get an email (yet) but your second post gives me somewhere to look.
    Cheers Robin

Leave a comment:

• dcunn
    replied
    Your car is 2183 15 12 1981 Try these places :
    Marina 2164 13 10 81.jpg Marina 2199 09 02 82 Door Pillar.jpg Marina 2223 17 04 82.jpg

Leave a comment:

• dcunn
    replied
    I have sent an email to you, if it works I can copy you all the stuff I did for the previous owner

Leave a comment:

• martinclan56
    started a topic Chassis number

Chassis number

That old subject once again....
    Try as I might I cannot find the chassis number on my Marina based Roadster. I have very carefully looked, particularly on the front chassis rails where I believe it should be. Is there anywhere else I should look?
    It's one of the earlier Marina based Roadsters without the return on the rear deck and with skinned wooden doors.
    Alternatively, can anyone tell me what the chassis number should be? Reg is DRL152K. I looked in the V5, where it is registered as a Marlin, but I suspect the listed chassis number is from the doner Marina....

Cheers, Robin

Working...
X