Photos from the Marlin meet at National Kit Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from the Marlin meet at National Kit Car Show

Well I for one enjoyed last weekend. I think we need to have a big push of next year I'm sure we can get the numbers up
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 18 photos.
    Last edited by nigel_cordrey; 04-06-24, 02:50 PM.

Great Pictures Nigel. We had a good weekend with ideal weather. On Saturday we had 23 cars and 21 on Sunday. My car was on the Complete Kit Car stand so was not counted. I agree that it would be good to see more cars next year. Thanks to all those who came.
    How about a bigger turnout at Newark this year.

Comment

Sorry but it's a 4 hour drive for me so you won't see me there
      Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

Good to meet up with everyone again. Thanks for all the pics here and on the Fb site - I shall not
        bore you with mine which essentially duplicate them, but there was a Roadster elsewhere, Steve
        Pritchards Sportster (which I did not photograph) , and Doug's Berli in the tent
        IMG_2389.jpg
        IMG_2383.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by andyf View Post
          Sorry but it's a 4 hour drive for me so you won't see me there
          It was a 5 hours for me nice to get the Roadster out for a good run, went up Friday Saturday ant the show Sunday at the Shelsley Walsh Speed Hill Climb cracking weekend.

Comment

We thoroughly enjoyed the weekend and it's always good to catch up with people we don't see very often. It was a 6 hour drive for us each way but we made nearly a week of it to enjoy the local countryside as well as the show.

Comment

Working...
            X