Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlin SW meet at the SWCCC meet This Sunday 30th June at Trago Mills Newton Abbot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin SW meet at the SWCCC meet This Sunday 30th June at Trago Mills Newton Abbot

As explained by Terry Heuze the local SWCCC organiser:-
    —————-

Sunday 30th June South West Classic Car Club. Are back at Trago Mills Newton Abbot we are looking forward to seeing all our regular clubs and members we welcome all types of vehicles from vintage to modern we also would like to invite any classic motorcycles and kit cars and car related auto jumble remember all wheels welcome please have your £2 ready to speed up entry and reduce congestion 10am to 3pm come and go as you please?
    —————

So how many SW Marlins will be coming on Sunday?

For those Marlin owners that attended on the first meet please note that the number of other makes of cars attending have increased considerably recently. At the last meet (even with the A38 closure) there were over 120 cars. There is now a mobile food facility in the top car park.

Alas, at the last meet there were only two Marlins, myself and our intrepid member Dane who, with heavy rain forecast, still travelled up from Bodmin in Cornwall! That’s 70 odd Vulcan smiles in his case!

Rain on a Marlin driver and passenger will dry off. Rain and dirt on a Marlin will wash off, so no excuses! C’mon!

Hope to see you there! Peter.

Really sorry to miss meeting up Peter, but our Sundays seem to be over-booked at this time of year.
    We will try to attend again, perhaps later in the year. Cheers, Colin & Urszula

Marlin Hunter R500 ULA 1997 Ford-Based Hunter with 2.3 DOHC L4 engine, chassis/kit No. 157

Comment

Hi Peter,
      really sorry, I can’t make Sunday. Surprise birthday gathering for my sister.
      July is in doubt as we have another grandchild due on the 29th of July.
      Hope to get to a few more meets, probably later in the year. Regards Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by mike woodley View Post
        Hi Peter,
        really sorry, I can’t make Sunday. Surprise birthday gathering for my sister.
        July is in doubt as we have another grandchild due on the 29th of July.
        Hope to get to a few more meets, probably later in the year. Regards Mike.
        Hi Mike. Thanks for letting me know. It’s the last Sunday of the month until Sept/ Oct. Please keep an eye on the forum and fb. Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by kahawi View Post
          Really sorry to miss meeting up Peter, but our Sundays seem to be over-booked at this time of year.
          We will try to attend again, perhaps later in the year. Cheers, Colin & Urszula

Hi Colin. Thanks for letting me know. It’s the last Sunday of the month until Sept/ Oct. Please keep an eye on the forum and fb. Peter.

Comment

Working...
          X