Raymond Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raymond Land

Hi Just rejoined the Marlin Owners Club, Just bought another Roadster, do we have any members in the North Derbyshire area?

Hi Raymond , welcome back to the club.
    We have members in Sheffield, Buxton, Bakewell, Ashbourne and Derby.
    From Monday to Friday this week various members from around the country are meeting up in Edale.
    If you wanted to join us for a day or evening please contact me (Chairman) or membership secretary Bill.
    I am also intending to organise a lunch meet at Sheldon on Saturday 27th July.
    Doug

Comment

Hello Doug Will not be able to make 27th July as we are on holiday, still sorting my Roadster but will try for Edale , many thanks, Raymond.

Comment

How long before i receive a Pitstop through the post, Sorry to put on here but someone will pick this thread up, thanks, Raymond.

Comment

Pitstop is late being delivered. I have not received mine yet. Hopefully it will be with you soon.
          We are leaving the camp site at Newfold Farm, Edale at 10am tomorrow to visit the museum at Eyam. We should be there at about 10.30am.

Comment

Ray...you should have received Pitstop 230 by email. Issue 231 was at the printers last week. Contact membership secretary if you don't get one by post this week...you were probably not on the mailing list compiled before your application?

Comment

Hi Thanks for the reply been put off by the weather , looking forward to my Pitstop, many thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X