BERLIL Soft top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BERLIL Soft top

Can anyone provide dimensions and build plan for a frame and dimensions and plan for the soft top please?
    I live in Cyprus and would like to get it made locally.

There are a couple of drawings in the build manual which is displayed on the forum which may help

Comment

What might work better for you.. Forget the Marlin designed frame. Try a more simple two hoop or even three hoop version. custom made for your car.. make it more simple perhaps even better looking. There was an example on the face book group some time back that looked much better . Start with a clean sheet let whoever may be doing the job the freedom to produce something different. Another suggestion have a sun roof fitted in your hard top. Perhaps another idea . Cut the rear section of the hard top off and leave it fixed to the car ( surrey top) fashion. Then you have a choice of fitting a soft or hard section between top of screen and remains of hard top. Just some thoughts . The Berly looks much better with hard top than the soft top. So perhaps the last idea may be the answer for you. If you were in UK I could sort you out with hood and frame now . However where you are is a problem.. Good luck and keep me informed please. Danny

Comment

Working...
      X