Weber carb spare wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber carb spare wanted

I have recently imported a Berli to Cyprus from UK and it has a Weber DGV fitted on a Ford 2litre Pinto. I removed it to clean only to find the black moulded manual choke mount that incorporates the choke cable clip had been broken and bodged with Araldite to fit it. I would like to replace the part but cannot find a part number or supplier. Would appreciate any help to locate a replacement..

Hi Brian, although I have never used them there are a number of websites advertising Weber carb spares including Webcon.co.uk, classic carbs.co.uk, weber-carbs.co.uk and burtonpower.com. Hopefully one of them will have the part you need unless a club member has one lurking in their garage.

Comment

„weber dgav manual choke” phrase on AliExpress page gives a few results. I would be afraid of buying a Weber copy of a carburetor but the choke seems simply enough to do the work.

Comment

I misread the carb model number as DGAV instead of DGV
        Last edited by philmcgrath; 25-08-24, 05:15 PM.

Comment

This post should be on the Berli forum, not the SW Meets / Meetings & Events page. Can admin please move it as I don’t have permissions to simply do this myself.
          Last edited by greyV8pete; Today, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X