Marlin berlinetta project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin berlinetta project

Can't actually believe I'm writing this but due to so many other issue the berlinetta gas hit the backburner, ive spent 100s of hours to get it to their point, this has been back to a bare chassis, every nut and bolt has been replaced, all new brakes etc etc, new floors and wiring loom swapped to sierra, all that's left to do is build the dash ( has sierra clocks) and put the interror back together, then a respray, every none structural nut and bolt is stainless, there are also loads of spares, eg full glass set, doors, bonnet etc that I can include , as it stands in it at around £6k into this but realistically I'd like £3.5k, this is not on a Q plate it's on an N reg (1975) and is ready to be classed as historic vehicle, I have the full logbook and original build manual and it is registered as a marlin berlinetta, it currently starts drives and stops, a couple of months of weekends would see it complete, I'm happy for any inspection, I'm located near mablethorpe lincolnshire, if you message me through here I will send my number for me to talk through the extensive works I've done, I don't really want to sell it but I can see it sitting for a few years.till I get back to it and it needs finishing, pictures show the currwnt state of play
    Attached Files
Working...
X