• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale LWB Roadster with 1.7 O type engine

K Woodham 2.jpg K Woodham 3.jpg K Woodham 1.jpg

K Woodham 4.jpg K Woodham 5.jpg K Woodham 6.jpg

Posted on behalf of Keith Woodham :

This LWB Marlin Roadster has been in the same family for 26 years. My son David has owned it for around 3 years/driving a mere 150 miles after it was gifted to him by his grandfather Alan Phillips in 2020. The car is now in my garage for me to look after as my son is unable to keep the vehicle at his house, and the time has come to sell.
    From new/manufacturing the mileage of the vehicle is 18749, and my father-in-law drove it for 14,408miles. The donor car was a Morris Marina 1700cc with 76096 on the clock. It was built by an Aerospace engineer with all documentation to confirm.
    It has had many thousands of pounds spent over time which is all documented in two folders. F.S.H, new clutch, gearbox, a cylinder head overhaul, brakes, electronic ignition, new carpets, and tyres to name a few. It comes with tonneau cover and a hood which is need of some work. I have never seen it fitted as the car has only left the garage on sunny days.

Price £3,200

[email protected]
    Mobile 07968361260
    Post code CM23 5QD

That is a steal for someone looking for a Roadster to drive away. I wouldn't expect it to be around long.

Comment

Car now SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X