Newark Kit Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newark Kit Car Show

Newark Show takes place next weekend and the weather forecast looks promising. I would love to see a really good turnout. Several of us will be there all weekend and we would like you to help us to fill the stand. This is the third year it has taken place after it's rebirth and we need to support it in order that the organisers will decide it is worth continuing.
    We hope to see you all there.

....and there's still just time to sort out those old photos and Marlin stuff for the archive which you can bring to me at Newark.

Think of the space you will free up !

I plan to be there both days

DC

Comment

Originally posted by MOC Chair View Post
      Newark Show takes place next weekend and the weather forecast looks promising. I would love to see a really good turnout. Several of us will be there all weekend and we would like you to help us to fill the stand. This is the third year it has taken place after it's rebirth and we need to support it in order that the organisers will decide it is worth continuing.
      We hope to see you all there.
      When are you guys pitching up?

Comment

Liz and I aim to be there by midday on Friday with our caravan towed by Gwynevere. The weather looks promising for the journey.
        See you there Adrian.

Comment

Working...
        X