Thinking (sadly) of selling Vikki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking (sadly) of selling Vikki

As title - I find myself in the position of not really wanting to, but practically needing to sell my Sportster.

Due to my health, I find driving her (whilst fun) very draining. Because of this she’s not been out in anger for 18 months plus.

The thing is, I have no real idea what a Sportster goes for these days. Any ideas? I don’t want her to go for peanuts, but equally I don’t want to price myself out of a potential sale.

As a reminder, she’s e30 based. M20b25 2.5 litre straight 6, completely rebuilt prior to the build. All bmw running gear, with LSD. Image Wheels multi spoke rims with Dunlop rubber, including spare

Jaguar black cherry paint, red / black interior with mahogany door caps and dashboard trim. Bluetooth enabled intercom. Full stainless side pipes. Motolita wheel. Not long had a new starter and alternator. Custom polished Ali header tank & washer bottle. Electric thermostatic fan. Stainless boot rack with leather luggage straps.

Won best in show / best sportster 3 years on the trot at stoneliegh.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/01cq...uVL61rd6Y4Vu4w

Less than 2000 miles on the clock since she was registered. Any ideas what I could ask for if I parted with her?

Jason.​
Working...
X