Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicator stalk

Message originally posted by: Lee Hunter
    Does anyone have a early type indicator stalk for a roadster. It should have the indicators on the right handside and the wipers on the left. They are usally on ebay but like when you want something there not around..

Thanks
    Lee

Re: Indicator stalk

Lee, I broke mine and needed one in a hurry. I got a new one from Moss in Bristol.
    Richard

Comment

Richard, was this a truimph stalk or from a Marina?

Comment

Lee
        I know that there is a Dolomite 1850 in my local scrapyard,but don't know if the switch gear is same-can take a look if it helps-let me know.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Lee Hunter
          Hi Alan,
          If its not to much trouble that would be great...thanks

Comment

Hi Lee
            Have taken the stalk off the Dolomite[indicator only as the wiper one was bust] What I'm not sure about is whether or not it's the same as Marina so will e mail you with digital photo when I've finished charging up the camera. This one has indicator/horn and headlamp dip/full beam functions.Will get the pictures to you as soon as possible.

Comment

alan, could you have alook and see if the metal bracket it is fixed to is formed with a screw hole at the top and bottom to fix the steering cowling to it, thanks.

Comment

Keith
                The unit I've taken off the Dolomite isn't fixed to a metal bracket wich makes me even more certain that they are two entirely different units.I do remember the bracket to which you are refering ,Have posted digital images to Lee

Comment

Alan, thanks very much for your help, but it definitrly isnt, so I'll just have to keep searching, cheers Keith.

Comment

Hi,
                    There are many options for you. The inticators were used on quite a few models in different designs. Try the mini ebay item 110121218796. They were also used on tr7 and spitfire. Be careful though as they all come with different plugs and length of stalk and some are for later EU models so are on opposite sides. All can be made to fit though quite easily.
                    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
                    - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Working...
                    X