Marlin's on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin's on Ebay

Wow, SEVEN MARLIN's on Ebay. I don't think I have seen that many ever!!!!

Re: Marlin's on Ebay

thats sportster is nice, would have a bid if i had the cash, always the way huh!

Comment

The Berlinetta in the Bugattiesque colour scheme was i believe built by my father along with a dozen or so others by his company in the late 80's and early 90's, the bur walnut dash and VDO instruments look very familiar. Incidently we are now both members of the MOC and joint owners of a nice little roadster!
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

I have to say I am a Roadster man. Everytime I see a Roadster up for sale I really hope it goes to a good home (my daughter says I am really sad)and not be broken for spares.

Comment

have to say i'm a roadster man to as i have one but i do like the sporster, both ends of the scare arnt they. that purple one on the marlin site is the nicest ive seen.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
            I'm a Berli girl through and through. That's Berli, not burly! But I have driven a couple of Roadsters and they are fun! Berlis are better for touring though, espcially if you pack the stuff I do. I couldn't go anywhere if I didn't have boot space! Scotland here I come....

Comment

I'm in the throws of tarting my one up at present so the next outing for me will be Newark. Anyone going?

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
                Adrian

A few will be there, Danny definiteley and a number of others.

Comment

usually 15 or more cars attend each year

Comment

Brill, will see you there.

Comment

Newark, i'll be there f i can, what are ticket prices? i take it everyone's going in their toys. hopefully my tart up will be done by then. there are going to be some photos up soon so look for a new addition in the Roadsters photo section. would be great to see some more cars in real life!.
                      ps if anyone is looking at getting a re-core i'd recomend a1 radiators in banbury, did mine for ?90, two row high performance, going to work a treat!!

Comment

Danny, Is there camping facilities and do you know how much??

Comment

Working...
                        X