Mission impossible!!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission impossible!!!??

Right. Newark kit car show on the 16-17.
    this is my car now, do you think it will be ready. to-do list : Spray it, fit new clocks and dash, re-trim carpet and doors, fit new rad,fit new electric fuel pump (when it arrives) fix and fit starter motor, fit electronic ignition,tune it, mot/tax/insure it.15 days and counting.
    better get a move on!
    Attached Files

Re: Mission impossible!!!??

Next year may be!
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Check out thread "woe is me" amazing what can be achieved in a short space of time.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
        I haven't been to Newark. If you manage it, be there on Sunday and I'll drive the 136 miles just to see it and buy you a pint!

Keep me posted. You can tell me on Saturday night (16th)if I should prepare to leave on Sunday or not!

Comment

Message originally posted by: Danny Nelson.
          Okay Colin I am convinced and I look forward to seeing you and your car at Newark.

Comment

well,
            anoyingly, don't think i'll be there, still waiting for stuff to be delivered and i'm not going to have the time to fit them when they do get here! work has decided that they are going to put me on 60hours next week which is nice, means that i'm going to have no time at all.
            car has now changed to a plain white in primer with the odd yellow filler primer spot. going out to do some more work on it now. photos to follow.
            I think i'll still go to the show but car will not be in tow.
            Cya there!

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel
              Aw, good try. Nevermind. Make sure you send us pics of the finished article!

Comment

Working...
              X