Local meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local meet

I have been a member of the MOC for some 16 years now and have never heard of a local meeting for Cheshire. Is anyone interested in starting one?

Re: Local meet

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Hi Ian

There are 33 members who live in Cheshire so I would expect you to be able to rustle up some interest out of that lot. I certainly know of at least three other active members in Cheshire so fingers crossed. I will put your contact number in PITSTOP if that's OK and hope you get some response.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Eileen and Alan Smith
      yep, I am one of that lot in cheshire and would be interested in meeting up, hope more feel the same,am fairly new to this caper, but am game......

Comment

Message originally posted by: eileen smith
        me again, still haven't the hang of these modern machines, yes I am a member of club

Comment

Eileen & Alan, Many thanks for showing interest, if we get a few more victims I will try to arrange a venue, somewhere central for all, I should have included my email in the first posting its [email protected]

Comment

Hi All,
            Yup, i'd also be interested in a local meet. Venue not critical but i had a great pub meal yesterday at the Hare & Hounds at Otterspool near Marple/Romiley.
            I live near Knutsford and spotted a Grey roadster on the Knutsford to Wilmslow road early yesterday afternoon. Maybe somebody who had been to the RHS flower show?
            Looking forward to meeting up with more devotees.
            Pete

Comment

Hi Pete,
              Did we meet once before on the road to Stoneleigh? some 3 or 4 years ago, I have a white roadster MGB engine and box. The call to set up a local meet will be in the next edition of Pitstop with my details, I,ll see what that brings and possibly go from there.
              Regards
              Ian

Comment

Hi Ian,
                Yes I think we met on the A45.
                Look forward to meetingup again.
                Pete

Comment

Working...
                X