Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiper blades

Message originally posted by: sandy mcaree
    any ideas where Ican get replacement blades for my roadster originals from landrover now unavailable from agent part No gwb 195 [build manual] thanks

Re: wiper blades

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Hi

I got my 10" blades from an ancient car spares place in Appleby while I was on Lee's Lakes run. What size are yours? 9? A good car spares should have them of try someone like Europa....

Comment

Message originally posted by: sandy mcaree
      thanks sue europa have them . even the right part No, but a bit pricey.At least I know they are available. Thanks for the info. sandy mac.

Comment

I've had good luck just bringing along an old blade to a well-stocked local parts store and comparing the section profile of the old blade to various replacement refill packs. You'll find a match. The length can of course be trimmed...

Last Summer I purchased an inexpensive refill set that fit perfectly -- and allowed me to cut lengths for both of my wipers from each replacement blade. Good value!

Comment

if i remember correctly i just bought my replacement rubbers from halfords and cut them down to size, would have thought mini ones will fit.

Comment

Working...
          X