Build manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build manual

Does anyone have a Roadster build manual for sale or can anyone supply me with a CD version - I would of course cover costs - There was a post on here a while ago from someone with a CD version - I have mailed them but no response as yet - could do with one to help get me started on a rebuild.

Can be contact at [email protected]

Re: Build manual

Hi Andy
    Hugh Cumming sent me one on CD when I started out so I'll copy and send one on to you if you post your address or mail it to me at [email protected]
    Regards

Bryan
    Stapley Bryan

Comment

Hi, has anyone access to a Triumph-based Marlin manual? I've never seen one...

I wouldn't mind scanning it in and making a downloadable zip file or a CD if someone might lend an original.

Cheers,
      Ty

Comment

Hi Ty You didnt ask me !!I can let you have a clean A4 copy. I wouldnt mind a CD copy for the club files. Email me your current address and I will post a copy off.
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Hi Ben, thanks! That'd be really handy and I can definately make up an electronic version for you and the club no prob.

I should, however, recall a bit of my last post and give credit where credit's due- Neil very generously emailed me a few pages from his early Marlin manual when I was putting the heater in. Cheers Neil again...

I'll email you with my postal address asap.

Regards,
          Ty

Comment

Working...
          X