Aquila?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquila?

Despite there being references to Aquila getting their act together inthe last two magazines I still cant get hold of them - emails to milan are bounced back and the phone goes straight to 'beep beep beep'. Does anyone know what is happening down there? I could do with buying some parts for the romero!!!

Re: Aquila?

They don't deserver to stay in business. They use a call answering service and NEVER reply to messages. They NEVER reply to e-mails. I spoke to them at Stoneliegh, they took my number and said someone would call me - guess what? No call.

At best very unprofessional and worst downright rude.

Comment

I agree Chris. I wouldnt like to think what all that talk about illegal stuff was that Milan alluded to in the mag.
      Trouble is, there is a market for spare parts and the club needs to bring pressure to bear on getting them made avaialble to members.

Comment

WE HAVE TRIED MATE WE HAVE TRIED. Its all very sad but there isnt much more the club can do. Its all promises promises. This view is my own as a committee member but Im sure every one feels the same. Its not without considerable effort from the committee that we had the response from Aqilla in the last issue of Pit Stop.IM as confused as every one else.
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

I just reread my message and am sorry it sounds critical - its not meant ot be - its desparation! :-) I need some stuff as there are bits missing from my Romero build. must have a think,,,

Comment

Hi Cameron,
            What parts are you looking for? You never know someone might be able to help. Let me know and I will ask around.
            Regards
            Danny.

Comment

Hi Cameron. Yes, the situation is extremely galling and frustrating. As others have said, that apart from trying to contact them and extacting promises of improved service which fail to materialise, there is n't much the club can do. I e-mailed the boss again last evening ,and I expressed your collective views and indicated dissatisfaction of the service provided,despite his recent letter in the mag. That e-mail has not come back, so I await a reply , which I shall publish. You may have noticed that their advert. no longer appears in the mag., it is being witheld until his service to you all , is improved.

Comment

Hi to all the above, some of you will know me from the past and maybe i can help!.
                I am not sure what is going on with milan at the mo`, I know that he has a lot on his plate but lets put that aside for now.
                Cameron, if you let me know what you need i may be able to help you out, please drop me an email to [email protected] with your req`s and contact details and i`ll see what i can do.
                Sorry to appear so mysterious but it is very straightforward i now run a courier business (note to Paul M, see I did find a cure!!) and i am out very early and back very late.
                However am happy to help if i can, Regards to all Steve

Comment

Steve, Thank you for getting involved with this one its good to know that you still have an interest in Marlin.

Cameron, Chris and other would be Aquilla customers,
                  Brian Gadd has now had some contact with Milan and we hope to be able to give you a phone no and e mail address that will work by the end of the week.

Comment

See Brian Gadd's reply with email address & phone nos for Milan

Comment

Hi, Cameron I for one would like some feed back after you have made contact with Aquilla, and let me know if you get the parts that you require please.
                      Regards
                      Danny.

Comment

Question for Steve Himsworth. How easy is it to fit a tow bracket to the current range of cars? Is there a purpose made job available? Or do you have to do your own thing?

Comment

Hi Danny, we did sort out a jig for a tow bar that picked up on the rear section of exposed chassis at each side but it did involve cross drilling and tubing to prevent crushing the box section, as a result it wasnt very popular if i recall, whether the jig still exists i am not certain. Not very helpfull i`m afraid. I will think on it though, and get back to you if i come up with anything. Steve

Comment

Working...
                          X