The Aquila affair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aquila affair

To Cameron [Shrewsbury] and other frustrated Roadster users.
    I can now report that contact has been made with Mr. Mladenovic, who has indicated that he had no knowledge of any communication problems with club members,but he would look into it. A second e-mail reported that he had located and remedied the fault, it sounded as if a call centre was involved and it was n't working.However, we now move forward. Tim Hawkesworth spoke to him today, and has confirmed telephone and e-mail numbers, which we are assured will connect you through to the company who are very anxious to make ammends. however, if you don't get through , please let us know and we tackle them at Stoneleigh.
    The numbers to use....
    e-mail.... [email protected]
    tel nos. ..either 01895-274484 OR 0870 042 7518.
    and the very best of luck. Brian.

Re: The Aquila affair

SEE UPDATE ON ROADSTER FORUM 1.MARCH
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Re: The Aquila affair

So communication problems STILL exist.

When I fitted my 1.8 Zetec engine in my Berlinetta I asked Don about an alternator bracket and engine mounts. Don said Aquila had them and drawings. I was promised one by the next day. I was however led a real merry go round of un answered 'phone calls, promises and being left without replies. It is all resolved now, they do not and never did have what they offered to supply and I have made my own!

And now I hear they are un aware of communication problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X