Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORUM THREAD PROBLEMS

Sue,

Is there a problem with the forum follow up /reply threads as some topics seem to be repeating them selves that are currently new topics with the same heading and some being repeated in each catergory as I am sure this will put members off replying as the topic will not be consistant or do I have a software problem with my pc causing me to see double ?

Re: FORUM THREAD PROBLEMS

Hi Bob

I haven't heard of this until now. Can you point to a thread you think is repeated so I can do some investigation?

Comment

I've just had a thought. It's likely that the threads are deliberately being put into more than one category so all owners see the posting. You have a point that some will reply on one category and others in another category. I sometimes put the same thread in all categories as I want everyone to see it but usually mine are for information rather than reply.

I'm not sure there's much we can do about it as folk can post their threads where they like.

It's not your PC!

Comment

Hi, it might be my one regarding the Grill Badges. You are correct Sue I did do it so that everyone had a chance of seeing it. I am keeping an eye on all threads and will use the information for Marlin so that they can tool up to supply them. Adrian

Comment

Working...
        X