parts needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts needed

Has anyone got any of the following parts, that they do not need and would be willing to sell me, for a berlinetta: Windscreen (has to be e-marked), the molding for behind the windscreen, and ?molding that blocks off the boot from the main tub?

Cheers, Jim

Re: parts needed

Hi Jim,
    I may be able to help you with the molding at the rear of the screen. There never was a moulding to block off the boot from the cockpit, this was done with a plywood bulkhead, or with the rear seat. Are you putting this car through an Sva? I have still got a few Berlinetta parts. Give me a call or email.
    Regards
    Danny.

Comment

Hi Danny,

I am buiding a berlinetta that was owned by two previous people, but had never been started! therefore will need to be SVA testeAT the moment it is a rolling chassis with 2.8 V6 and auto box fitted.

Definately interested in the molding for behind the screen. Think I have everything else bar the windscreen / hardtop / soft top / seats / bar and fittings for between the headlights. However, would be interested to know what you have just in case!!! How can we organise getting the molding to me in Bonnie Scotland? My e-mail is [email protected] ...... and is the easiest way to get hold of me.

Regards,

Jim

Comment

Hi Jim, the club have a spare aluminium winscreen surround, if you need it, please contact me, my numbers in the mag. [under treasurer]. It is brand new, but will need work on it to make it presentable. regards Brian.

Comment

Thanks for the offer Brian, but I already have a windscreen surround, cheers, Jim

Comment

Hi Jim
            I e-mailed you with the list of what is available, did you receive the mail?

Comment

Hi Danny, no sign of the list!!

Comment

Hi Jim, I have tried again tonight

Comment

Working...
                X