JUST GOT A MARLIN ROADSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST GOT A MARLIN ROADSTER

HI ALL JUST GOT A PART DONE ROADSTER CHASSIS 2026 IT HAS A 2LTR TOYOTA CELICA ENGINE FITTED NOT RUNNING AND BODY WORK INTERIOR AND ELECTRICS ARE ONLY PART DONE ALL INFORMATION AND ADVISE WELCOME

Re: JUST GOT A MARLIN ROADSTER

Hi Martin and welcome. A part done chassis eh. Is that part done as in restored or new? Anyway welcome to the select club of Toyota Engined cars. Up until now it was myself with a 1.6 2T and Gwyn Powell with a 2.O. I live in High Wycombe (not a million miles away from you) and if you want you can have a look at my installation otherwise look on Gwyn's web site powellcars, where he has a lot of pics of the build and mods he made to his. If you don't have any instructions Ty has a web site where you can download some http://www.tiyen.com/moc/. Hope you will join the club we are a very active bunch and as you can see there is a lot of knowledge out there so you needn't get stuck with your build. Good luck, Adrian

Comment

Hello Martin
      I am in also in Bedfordshire (SG17). I built a Triumph based roadster 25 years ago! I am now building a Marlin Sportster which is somewhat different. If you are close I would be very interested too see your car.

Robin

Comment

thank you all for the warm welcome

Robin:i am based in lidlington just off jct 13 of the m1 so not to far from you i used to work for lisles of knebworth and hitchin so i know your area very well you would just need to follow the a507 towards m1 if you would like to pop round that would be great you can email me direct to [email protected] for contact details

Adrian: thanks for the link i would love to see your car some time are you going to go to the show at peterborough if not i will have to arrange some time to come over to you

Comment

Hi Martin, I am in Lidlington on the 9th August seeing a friend in Station Road. When I am finished (and if you are around) I could pop round and let you have a squint at the motor. Email me on [email protected] for confirmation. Adrian

Comment

Working...
          X