Hard Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Top

I recently advertised my hard top in "Pitstop" and a member from Cornwall made an enquiry while I was talking to James from Sweden [in last months mag.]. I promised to 'phone him [the member from Cornwall] but I did not because my wife cleared up and I could not find the number - I have told her before ....

Any way sorry Mr Cornwall but the hardtop is definitely sold.

Re: Hard Top

Hi
    Many thanks for the hard top and for your hospitality. I am now back in Sweden and have found the invoice for the quick shift gera lever kit that I told you about. It came from Burton Performance Centre Ltd., 617-631 Eastern Avenue, Ilford, Essex, 1G26PN. Their telephone number is 020 8554 2281. Their article number is QS03K and the price in April this year was £12.40.
    Best wishes
    James

Comment

Hi James,
      Thanks for the information. Carolyn became increasingly ill and finished up in Royal Bournemouth Hopsital and had an operation for a stomach ulcer. She is now back at home and although sore is recovering each day. She says thanks again for the flowers - only one of which have had to be recycled so far!

Good luck with the hood and feel free to look us up if/when you come to England.

Regards roger

PS I hope "Forum" dosn't get to hear about this sort of communication as I might get in to trouble.

Comment

You're safe Roger. This is safe communication!

BTW, Burton Power is just up the road from me. let me know if you're passing.....

Comment

Working...
        X